Ross Handling is a family run business that has been going for over 40 years and has grown into the UK’s number one supplier for Casters, Wheels & Material Handling Equipment.
They supply both the B2B & B2C markets, and after launching a website in 2012 engaged us in Autumn last year to help drive the online side of the business as they were very unhappy with their Google Shopping performance.
- To grow the online section of their business significantly.
- Customer has worked with another agency previously but unhappy with the results and level of shopping growth and had considered defocusing PPC. This isn’t a typical type of business that always has success on Google shopping.
- We met the customer at a joint event we hosted with Google and the challenge was to change their perception about how Google shopping could help their business grow in a rapid time frame.
- Agreed to a detailed roadmap with the customer and what new products we would be introducing and the target results we expected to generate.
- Be more aggressive & actively pursuing a higher impression share.
- Utilising Google’s smart bidding solutions. 25% of account revenue is coming from USC campaigns.
- We are also running smart display and target ROAS search campaigns which are working well.
- We are running shopping, search, display & have introduced video campaigns to help increase visibility for key products.
- Feed management tools optimised feeds and with innovation on restructuring feeds we ensured more relevant products were shown.
- Online business has grown significantly since October last year (averaging around 19% until February, then has hit 60%, 40% and 50% the last 3 months).
- Since January the account has grown revenue by 34% vs a spend increase of 17%, so a 2 fold increase.
- 25% of account revenue coming from USC campaigns, which are being run in conjunction with search, normal shopping, display & video.