We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SEO Analyst to join our rapidly expanding team. Responsible for planning, implementing and managing our overall SEO strategy, you will have both technical and content SEO expertise to continuously improve the experience of our clients.
If you have 3 years + experience and are looking for your next move, this could be the role for you.
Scope of the role
Working with internal teams across marketing, site merchandising and IT as well as external partners to achieve business objectives. You must be able to analyse and leverage data to provide insights, as well as being comfortable handling ambiguity.
You will have a customer-first mindset that exhibits a strong ability to collaborate and influence various stakeholders across the organisation and an ability to support the overall strategies set for the company. This is a cross-functional role charged with identifying areas of opportunity to drive Natural Search revenue and instilling SEO best practices across at Push.
- Creating SME level SEO strategies for clients to deliver against their objectives
- Creating and briefing a pipeline of SEO tasks whilst developing fresh thinking and innovative approaches
- Leading client meetings and calls as the SEO lead on the account
- Keeping up to date with search news & sharing opinions on industry developments within the team and with clients, providing your viewpoint of changes
- Personal development of your team
- QA of all analyst output to ensure it meets the highest standards
- Providing top level insights to clients on current performance and areas to grow in the future
- Develop the SEO offering for Push, including the creation of new processes, templates and deliverables as well as best practices
- Consistently performing at an advanced level of SEO competency
- Lead up-selling for existing clients with additional services and solutions
- Contributing to pitch materials and attending pitches as required
- Leading training sessions as well as presenting case studies internally
This role could be remote (UK based) or a hybrid role based in the office in West London
- Full-time, Permanent
- Flexible working
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee share option scheme
- Regular Social Events
- 25 days holiday per annum