Why work for Push
Push are a multi award winning digital marketing agency and a Google Premier Partner. Our speciality is in the speedy execution of the very latest online marketing innovation using marketing people and great tech to help businesses grow online. We started working with Google Google Ads (AdWords) in 2007, when our 2 owners founded the company and we had just a handful of customers we supported. We now manage over £18 million of Google Ads (AdWords) spend per year and are a team of 40+ specialists based in West London, Central London, Manchester and Copenhagen. We have also ran Facebook campaigns since 2009.
The Account Executive Role
Would you like to be involved with methodically executing the very latest in online marketing procedures and innovation? If you can demonstrate that you can do things the right way and have the key skills we are looking for, along with a keen interest in digital marketing technology, we need you.
Once you are trained, you will be responsible for executing marketing strategies across a number of client accounts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Using our process to implement marketing strategies and campaigns
- To measure the effectiveness of internet marketing campaigns
- To set up Pay per Click competitions and targeted advertising campaigns
- To understand client marketing objectives and developing strategic search marketing campaigns
- To build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- To keep up to date with marketing technology and ideology developments to improve our services
- To efficiently manage your workload and accurately record your time
£23k+ depending on skills and experience Benefits
- Performance related bonus
- Staff perks scheme
- £500 Annual training budget
- Weekly fruit/ snacks / drinks
- Your birthday off when it’s a weekday
- Monthly lunch on the company
- Bi-Monthly Social events such as Go Ape and Crystal Maze
Pushlings work hard and play hard!
We balance working hard with plenty of social nights out and typically have a company night out once per month with a quarterly Google event. These events take place both in and outside of the UK. Heres the cherry on top..you’ll also get a complimenary lunch at the end of every month. Lovely.
We don’t mind if you’re not currently an expert in online advertising our detailed training programmes will turn you into an expert in no time and we maintain this training through your employment with Push. We have internal training sessions each week and many offsite training days at Google and with our other partners.
We are in the process of Googlifying our West London office and staff are currently spending a little too much time on the table tennis that was recently installed following a Google sales competition we won.