If you are a webmaster, you know how important it is to understand how your users interact with your website. You want to know what attracts their attention, what makes them stay, and what causes them to leave. You also want to optimise your website for performance, usability, and conversions.
But how can you get these insights without spending a fortune on expensive analytics tools or hiring consultants? How can you get started quickly and easily without any coding or technical skills?
The answer is Microsoft Clarity, a free, easy-to-use tool that captures how real people actually use your site. Clarity is designed to help webmasters improve the website experience of users by understanding site visitors’ behaviour.
Image from Microsoft Clarity
With Clarity, you can:
- Generate heatmaps for all pages. See where people click and how far they scroll. Learn what works and what doesn’t on your website.
- Watch session recordings of real users. Explore their journeys, actions, and feedback. Learn from their successes and frustrations.
- Discover powerful insights powered by machine learning. Find out where users get confused, frustrated, or stuck. Identify opportunities for improvement and testing.
- Connect with Google Analytics to get a deeper understanding of the data. See how user behaviours relate to your metrics and goals.
- Enjoy all the features of Clarity at absolutely no cost. You’ll never run into traffic limits or be forced to upgrade to a paid version. Clarity is GDPR & CCPA ready, with no sampling, and built on open source.
Clarity is one of the ways Microsoft gathers important data around user behaviour to gain insights and improve machine learning models that power many of our products and services. We will never share your data with third parties.
Clarity is easy to set up and use. You just need to sign up with your Microsoft account, add a simple script to your website, and start getting data in minutes. You can also use Clarity with Bing Webmaster Tools to get more SEO insights.
Clarity is a free state-of-the-art behavioural analytics tool that can help you make data-driven decisions for your website. Whether you are a blogger, a small business owner, or a Fortune 500 company, Clarity can help you understand your users better and improve their experience.
“Microsoft Clarity is quickly becoming a formidable competitor to Hotjar, thanks to its easy setup process and in-depth analytics capabilities that allow for insightful findings. At Push, we’ve experienced the benefits of implementing Clarity on our website firsthand.
The setup process for Clarity is remarkably straightforward, consisting of just three simple steps. Furthermore, it’s important to mention that Clarity is a free tool, which only adds to its attractiveness among users.”
Rohan Moona, Account Manager at Push
Don’t just take Push’s word for it. Here are some testimonials from Clarity users:
“Set this up in 20 seconds for our site and I’m seeing data I never had in less than 30 minutes.. really easy integration..” – Capterra
“Gives valuable insight to what is going on our website. The brilliant dashboard, one-click access to heatmaps and session recordings, and simple filters make this a pleasure to use!” – G2
“The Scroll heat map feature is awesome! Thanks, it helped us a lot..” – Clarity blog
If you want to see what your users want—with Clarity, sign up today and stop guessing. Get Clarity.