Chat GPT is the newest buzzword in the digital world. It took just 5 days to get 1 million users, which is a great indicator of what we are dealing with, check out these trends:
Worldwide Google Searches For “Chat GPT”
Chatbots have revolutionised the Tech world, taking the internet by storm. Chat GPT is the very latest of these chatbots. An AI based system created by Open AI providing dialogue responses, trained deeply to mimic human speech.
There are many other AI platforms out there, and several alternatives depending on the requirements you’re looking for, but Chat GPT is in the limelight for now.
There are many ways that you yourself can use Chat GPT for your business, examples being;
- Customer Service
- Personalised Marketing
- Social Media Management& so much more.
For us as an agency, we’ve been using Scripts & other AI tools for many years (if you’re familiar with our AdInvestor platform you’ll know this already). However, Chat GPT has still been a lot of fun and learning for us to continue to innovate and embed into how we manage and grow our clients at Push.
Some of the ways that we’ve already been testing this chatbot is to support with:
- Keyword research (synonyms, scaled generic terms)
- Headlines & Description copy
- Landing Page Copy
- Email copy
- Social Media Captions
- Excel /Google Sheets wizardry
- Pixel generation / GTM& so much more.
BUT! & this is key..
The Quality of Answers Depends on The Quality of Directions
- An important limitation of ChatGPT is that the quality of the output depends on the quality of the input. In other words, expert directions (prompts) generate better answers. It’s not difficult, but takes time to understand what prompts work best for what you require, and to cross check your results make sense & are technically sound.
- Be cautious of taking text directly from Chat GPT to manipulate SEO rankings. Text needs to be proof read + can cause penalisations if misused.
- The technology still has a long way to go, but it’s possible to envision a hybrid search and chatbot future for search.
Are you considering using AI to help produce your content?