How the cost of living crisis will affect eCommerce businesses this Q4
And what to do about it…
Join us for our latest live webinar, where we have teamed up with Google’s own Sam Craggs, Strategic Agency Partner, to share insights into how the cost of living crisis is impacting online behaviours.
Join our webinar
In this webinar we will share:
- Data and insights from Google’s own internal team – all about how online behaviours have changed and continue to change.
- Ways to identify how much your customer lifetime values are being impacted – and adjust your acquisition strategy accordingly.
- What are the best performing and best value channels in this new environment to reduce your overall CPC and CPA.
- Why integrating paid social campaigns with email marketing is such a powerful tactic.
- Finally – how to convert the largest possible % of visitors into buyers with best in class conversion rate optimisation.
This webinar is going to be most useful for you if:
- You are trying to improve your return on ad spend.
- You are interested in testing new channels.
- You are concerned that what has worked before in your digital media strategy, may not work now or tomorrow.
We hope to see you there, and please feel free to share this invite with a colleague if you think it is relevant.
Intro to our Speakers
GOOGLE STRATEGIC AGENCY MANAGER
Sam is a Strategic Agency Development Manager at Google UK. He has spent over 6 years at Google supporting the growth and continued success of both clients and agencies.
Steve Hyde has spent over 25 years in marketing. His early career allowed him to gain experience in mainly American FMCG corporations. In 2007 Steve co-founded Push to respond to the growing demand for performance-based marketing.
Speak to our experts about how to grow
Our digital marketing experts and partnerships with the big hitters will help generate the sales to supercharge your business growth.
- No Long Contracts
- Experience Across 10+ Marketing Platforms
- Experience scaling 1000s of businesses